Sunday, January 18, 2009

i miss emilia.

Emilia was my favorite singer in high school. I really liked her song "Big, Big World" which was a hit in the US and UK before. I forgot about her for years after high school and today I looked for her in youtube. I found out she recorded more songs and produced more albums. I listened to some of her new songs and I realized I still like her, she is still my favorite. Her songs are pop-like and the messages deal with coping with real-life situations. They are also about being positive in life and being good about yourself. They are encouraging and inspiring, that's why I like them. This is one of her songs that I like, "Good sign."



Isn't she good? Isn't she pretty too? She's half-Ethiopian, half-Swedish.She is so simple too. She does not need heavy makeup and extravagant and sexy clothes to send her message across.=) I love Emilia now.

No comments: