Thursday, March 19, 2009

B-U-S-Y

I just realized today that I am a busy person. I actually do a lot of things. Look.

1. I am studying Language and Literacy Education in UPOU. Mind you, UPOU is demanding too.
2. I am reviewing for CBEST, the first 4-hr test I need to pass to become a certified California teacher. It will be in April.
3. I have a choir who does church-hopping almost every Saturday. Search for SOLE VOCE OF LOS ANGELES in youtube and you'll see how serious we are in God's ministry. We're eyeing on 4 concerts this year. The first one will be on the march 28.
4. I help my husband make money.
5. I have a husband to take care of. He does not require me to do so but I want to.

Wow, I cannot believe I actually have a lot of things in my hands. Once again, I have proven to myself I cannot be idle. I hate being idle.

***

Pray for me, guys. My greencard interview with my husband is on April 30.

No comments: