Saturday, January 02, 2010

Bye, 2009.. Ready for you, 2010!



Alex and I agreed last night that 2009 was a bad year for us. I need not enumerate why was it bad. But despite the bad-ness of it, I will still dwell on the blessings we both received last year:

1. I passed CSET: Multiple Subjects (Subtests 1 and II)
2. I got my greencard!
3. I was able to go to UCLA to take an Education course.
4. I got accepted at USC for their MA teaching program + teaching credential. I will start in January.
5. I was interviewed in early December for a school job. I will also start in January.
6. Alex went to tax school and he is now a licensed tax preparer. I am so proud of him. He will also start his new job in January.

Our goal for 2010 is: to do God's will in our lives. God has blessed us tremendously but we still made 2nd best decisions last year because we did not listen to Him enough. So I claim that this is will be a better year for me and Alex!!!Goodbye, 2009!And here we come, 2010!

New year. New life. New jobs.=)

No comments: