Saturday, June 25, 2011

Blessings

Right now I am attending Class 201 at our church. It makes me realize that I sometimes forget to praise God for all the wonderful things He has given me. This blog is actually dedicated to Him. He is the Director of my life. I credit Him for everything. Lately, I have only prayed just to ask Him something or to help me with whatever I need. I am such an ungrateful daughter.

Here are the wonderful blessings He has showered upon my life since I last updated this blog.

1. My Graduation on 5/13/2011. I finally got my MA in Teaching diploma. I thought my studies would never end. It was the busiest part of my life! God is good! I graduated! I met my classmates (from all over the country) whom I made personal connections with online for over a year. It was a marvelous meeting! It was a very nice day!

2. Baby Shower. Our church family at Burbank SDA Church has been so good to me and Alex. They threw us a baby shower which gathered our families and friends. The fellowship hall was packed! People just made it happen for us. Even if my family is not here, I feel the love and support surrounding me.


3. My smooth and healthy pregnancy.God is really amazing! With this pregnancy, I was able to do so much - got a teaching job, graduated, drove almost 2hrs everyday to and from work, had energy to clean the house, and still worked until my 37th week. This baby is just amazing. She is strong.She has not given me problems at all. How dare I say I am not ready to see her because of my selfish reasons. I would always tell people, "I am ready to stop being pregnant but I am not ready to see her (to be a mom to her)." What an ungrateful stupid girl I am! Who would not love this beautiful girl inside me?

4. My birthday. I turned 27 last 6/21. Alex and I went to dinner with Rose and Ritche. We ate at Pomodoro, an Italian resto. Thank God for good friends!They are amazing!

I really should start becoming more grateful to God. I have to be more hopeful too. Thank you Lord for your nature! Thank you so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Truly truly happy for you Rics! Congratulations with the baby, the MA! Gosh, everything you dreamed is there bai! You and Alex deserve all these : )