Sunday, November 02, 2014

Decisions...decisions...

Besides the craziness October brought, Alex and I needed to make some major decisions for our family.

1. Cinzia's school

I had Cinzia get a full assessment in early October. She is a bit delayed with her speech. The team of psychologists, therapists, nurse, and special ed teachers concluded that Cinzia indeed needs help in that aspect and then some. Therefore, she has to change schools. The team recommended Cerritos Elementary. It is closer to my work. However, Cinzia's class is from 1-4:15 p.m. Alex and I needed to figure out our schedules since I am not flexible. Should I quit tutoring after school? Should we move closer to her school?

2. Choice of church

My family left Burbank SDA Church in September, so we are trying to find a church. Since that Heritage Singers concert at Garden Grove Church, I have been eyeing that church. It's an hour drive, but I really like the pastor. His sermons are great. It is a big church, and there is a large Filipino group. There is also a good size of Panamanians. This is what I like for Cinzia. The church is active, dynamic, and fun.

3. Having a 2nd baby

Yes, I had my IUD out, but I changed my mind again. It is scary to have a 2nd baby. Alex and I are still processing my thoughts and feelings on this aspect. I am really struggling with this. It's hard to make a decision as big as this one. Other moms told me to just go for it. I should not think too much. Well, I think, and I care about my life and this coming baby's life. I have to understand myself first if I really, really want to pursue this plan.

4. When to go back to school

Law school or Edd? I have to think about this as well.

----------------------------

Lord, please give me the wisdom that I need to make these major decisions. It is not easy, but I know with you, everything will go as planned. Please lead me where you want me to be. Thy will be done.

No comments: