Tuesday, June 20, 2006

the big two-two

i am turning 22 tomorrow!!!!!

let me reminisce a few things during my 21st year...

1. i went to law school for two months.hahhaha!love it but it wasnt the right time for me.never regret it. i learned a lot.

2. A sem right after grad, i taught one subject in Ateneo Humanities DIvision. it's one subject i do not know about.

3. i got accepted in an ad agency where my boss is very cool - a former UP student too - and so are the officemates.

4. UP Mindanao got me full time in the second semester. Had petty arguments with our department chair.

5. i went to palawan last december to visit an ex-bf and his family. stayed there for three weeks. very nice place!i miss the beaches, the monkeys, the crocodiles, the butterflies, the motor ride, the beautiful brothers and sisters of edbert...miss them all...

6. i went to bacolod last summer. met up with my blockmates and old friends. i got sick when i got home due to lucio tan's sugar factories. weh.

7. i went with ate grettel and ate rose to camiguin last weekend and i long to bring my family there sooooooon.

beautiful 21 years!the best is yet to come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes ric..the best is yet to come..ur always in my prayers..amishu na talaga..=)

Anonymous said...

rics!!! arjay told me about your blog :). belated happy birthday, blockmate!!! you went to bacolod in your 21st year...and you'll be going BACK to bacolod in your 22nd, right? hehe :)...miss ko na kayo! balik kayo dito ha? hehe

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»