Monday, June 19, 2006

no worries...

God is still good..

i always have angst over not going to law school this year. i thought its the perfect time for me to do so. but God says, "No!There is a right time for that." And Lord, please, hope it is next year.

God wants me to realize how blessed i am. i am teaching full time in the premiere unviersity of the country. i have a happy family. i am young and can do anything i want. i have my parents' trust. there is nothing to worry about. the best is yet to come.

so i will wait again for another year...patience..patience...

last weekend, i was in camiguin and iligan with ate grettel and ate rose, two of the coolest amicus gals. we went to so many places and tourist spots!i will post our pictures in my next entry.

but still, i want to go back to law school!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello po miss rica! kamusta po kayo?

i know why God told you that it is not yet the time for you to go to law school(nag-usap kami, hehe)...

He wants you to inspire students like me... to do well in school, especially about research papers!

you did inspire me, thank you po!

from:jade hazel gamas
(your AH1 and AH2 student)