Tuesday, July 18, 2006

challenge

i just realized yesterday that i love to challenge myself, that i always want to test my limits, and that how i want to do things alone. i want to put myself in situations that i am not given any choice but to stay and move on. and there are already many instances that prove this "challenge-yourself-rica" attitude.

challenge #1 : studying in UP diliman. i didnt know anybody in quezon city except for a few realtives that arent even close to me. why did i go there? BECAUSE i know i will be alone and ill be put in a situation where i wouldnt have a choice but to stay in UP and finish what i have started.

challenge #2: going to palawan...ALONE!it was my first time to go to that beautiful place just because somebody encouraged me to do so. why did i do it? because i challenged myself, just wanted to prove to myself that i could travel alone.

challeng #3 : going to bacolod...ALONE!yeah...it was my first time to travel from davao to cebu to bacolod, and i took all modes of transpo for that trip - airplane, ferry, bus, tricycle, jeepney, private ride, etc. long trip!why did i do it? just to test myself if i could do it.

challenge # 4: this is still a plan. i proposed to my parents that i will study law in iloilo. that's right. i want to be in iloilo. i want to be alone (with God) and i want a new environment. i want to be put in a situation where i dont ahev a choice but to finish my goal and move on. no turning back.

i will be in iloilo at the end of this semester. i will be. i have to. and this is final. i already talked with God.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pupuntahan mo teritoryo namin ha. hehe. ayos ka rix! you're going places, girl.

thisisGod'sdaughter said...

thanks guys.pray for me.thats what i like doing.going to places.:)

Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://indexmachine.info/2016.html and http://indexmachine.info/1724.html

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»