Monday, July 10, 2006

"Kay,pwede ka mag-boardinghouse, basta diri lang ka sa davao.."

this is my father's initial reaction when i told him about my plans to leave davao at the end of this semester. i just feel the need of building my future alone and away from my family.i want to prove something to myself.i can take care of myself.i was able to do it for 4 years in UP and i know i can do it again.i have already been looking for law schools outside of davao. i have contacted friends to let me know about boarding houses rates and tuition fees of those schools in iloilo, bohol, cebu, iligan, etc.i have them to help me.i know i can do it.

but then it struck me. if i would come home without food cooked by my mom, and cute voice by my little brother Opong, and continuous caring words from my father, living independently again is actually not worth it. i just realized that i need them especially now that i am still single. i need their guidance, their words of wisdom in giving advice.what if i'd get sick?nobody will take care of me.nobody will give me a whole body massage.nobody will give me a sponge bath.nobody...

i am staying then.ill go to UM law.So help me God.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://googleindex.info/1524.html or http://indexmachine.info/772.html

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»