Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Chloe..oh Chloe..



i havent watched 24 all my life but i know it is one of the most-watched TV series in the world. the suspense and mystery of the show and the charm and strength of all the characters entice the audience to stay on and be excited on every episode that is to come. one of the biggest fans of 24 that i know is my boss - Dax.

Dax always compares me with Chloe, the character played by actress Mary Lynn Rajskub in 24. but why oh why? Dax said whenever he watches 24, he could see me in the set because of Chloe's presence. according to my research,Chloe is good in computers while i am not. she has demonstrated proficiency with handguns and automatic weapons while I don't know anything about weaponry. so what makes me comparable to chloe, i asked Dax.



"Look at the way she looks like while working and worries about things." so i looked for her pics online. oh boy. whatever.

so everybody in the office is calling me Chloe now. is that good or bad? i guess i should buy DVDs of 24 soon so i'll find out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

belated happy birthday. ;)

TeeBrah said...

mannn...i haven't caught up w/ the 24 hype either. i know, it's sad. and i call myself someone who works in media? haha.

btw, belated happy birthday! =)