Thursday, July 05, 2007

for the first time..

i finally got busy for the first time after 2yrs of working. i went back to my former employer - an advertising agency - and my boss gave me loads of tasks to do. i just directed and wrote a documentary on the premiere high school in Mindanao. i spent sleepless nights in the office. i couldnt believe im back to the broadcasting world again. for the months that i have stayed here in the company, i can say it's all worth it. this is the first time after my graduation 2years ago that i have finally practiced my production skills.

the documentary is done now. nexta ssignment is to conceptualize a talk show for channel 28 by RODY project. whew!

while im enjoying this part of my life now, im also sad at the same time because im leaving this company for good soon. i just handed my resignation letter last week. i felt nostalgic about it. i have already learned to love the freelance artists, the production crew, and my understanding boss. but i dont want this "better" opportunity to pass by. i have always known im for a better place and better job.

wish me luck. all for God's glory!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RICA! im sure you enjoyed that stint, and i actually think you should be doing a lot of that too.. =) but yeah, if an opportuniy passes by, grab it by the...erhm..tails...heheh..or neck.