Tuesday, July 31, 2007

good things

things that make me laugh/smile for the past 2weeks:

1. My cute bro was selected by his classmates' parents to represent his class in the Mr. Nutrition pageant. rarampa siya sa friday. waaaaaaaah. sana ma-perfect niya ang "ako po si Rico Rodolfo Yap Bolos, representing level 1!"
2. My Cielito is still understanding and patient as ever. happy 3 months!
3. I was finally done with my medical examination and palau got it already. whew!
4. I got superior intelligence, according to my neuro-psychiatrist. hello, ang dali kaya ng mga questions ng 3 tests.hihihi.
5. My sister was finally given a chance to work so she can save for her NCLEX and CGFNS exams.
6. I got pics of my future room, kitchen, and bathroom in Palau! Everything is nice. I cant wait to go.Thanks, Ruben!
7. I got a new Korean friend. her name is Linda.
8. A baby is coming! Congratulations to Cielito's best friends Brad and Denae!
9. Alchemy's two former hosts made it to the top12 of Be Bench. One of them is a former student of mine in UP.
10. Blessing Echo Singers did great last Sabbath. I was sooooo blessed!
11. Ate Lau, my 28yr old UP schoolmate, finally announced to the world that she is ready to have a boyfriend. hahaha. go, ate lau!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

may boyfriend ka na pala. congrats!

Anonymous said...

update, update...UPDATE!!! =)