Wednesday, July 02, 2008

updates :)

1. I am really enjoying my online studies! my course PSYCHOLOGY OF READING is a blast!! i am sure dennis will agree with me about this.
2. i am in US now - bum, unemployed, idle. oh well, ive only been here for a week so what do i expect?
3. i am not yet married.:)
4. i went through guam and hawaii on my way to LA. hawaii is amazing!!! (i dont have pics to show. sorry.)
5. i am always alone at home. everybody is working.it's good there's a pool in the lawn.
6. it is sooooo hot here. mas mainit pa sa manila right at this very moment. whew. buti nalang may pool.
7. alex's landlady is soo nice to me.
8. next week, i will be in modesto to visit my uncle elbert. his wife is giving birth. i will be staying there for 2months. i will take the train next week - alone!!
9. The People's Court is the show I always watch. :)
10. I still feel I am in the Philippines.

Thank you for the prayers! More prayers this time..:)

No comments: