Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2016 goals

Hello, I was looking for the list of my 2015 goals, and I actually had none! That was not very me, but I guess this year is pretty good and rough as well.

Half of 2015 was a struggle in our marriage. Alex and I were trying to understand each other, and it was a grueling process. Thank you, Jesus, we were able to overcome those trials. I can only glorify Jesus in this. I have worked on my attitudes towards certain things. I am more intentional with my reactions towards situations.

I overcame my feelings with my ex. Thank God! No more flashbacks, no more awkwardness! Yay! He's still single, and it's his fault! bwahahahaa!

I took the LSAT, and my score was non-stellar. I have to make it better to guarantee admission to law schools.

Cinzia is really getting better in her speech and peer interaction. I praise God for that!

I went to Bahamas! and GC session! Wohooooo!

Here are my goals or 2016 (in random order):

1. Be a better wife and mom
2. Improve my LSAT score
3. Get admitted to a law school
4. Start law school
5. Complete 6 units of credential classes
6. Get closer to God

2016, I am ready!

No comments: