Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 was a blast!

Before this year ends, I would like to recollect the important events that happened to me and my family. I can say I made better decisions in 20101 than in 2009 and so here they go!

1. January: I started working as a Teacher Asst at a charter school. I was so happy that finally I got into the field I really wanted to get into. That was my first step to a good teaching career.
2. January : I also started going to graduate school at University of Southern California. I am in their MA in Teaching program.
3. March: Alex and I bought our first car in cash! Where? From Ebay!=)We had the car shipped from Pennsylvania.
4. June : Alex got a job at an IT company. That was my birthday wish granted from God! I did not tell anyone until Alex broke the good news. After all the layoffs and economic brouhaha, that job is such an answered prayer!
5. June: My college friend/orgmate/roommate became my sister-in-law. She married my brother-in-law. They had a nice wedding in Palmdale.
6. June: My dad was diagnosed with kidney failure. Dialysis was highly recommended.
7. July and August : I worked as a camp counselor at an Art Summer Camp!
8. September : I started my student teaching at Roscoe Elem School in Mrs. Binnie's class.
9. September: I started working as a tutor for LAUSD. =)
10. November : Started working at Mrs. Hadnett's class.
11. November: I learned I am pregnant!=)))))))
12. December: I passed the RICA test!

I am sure 2011 will be a blast! I will be graduating from grad school and I will be a mommy! What are we waiting for? Here we go!

No comments: