Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas...Christmas..

1. What is your holiday wish for your family?

House furniture! My family (husband, me, and unborn child) is moving to an apartment at the end of this month and we need new furniture.=)

2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?

Play Christmas music

3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?

a Subaru car!

4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?

spend quality time with my husband at home, sing songs..

5. What games did you play with your family growing up?

Scrabble

6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?

Christmas

7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?

Europe!

1 comment:

Arjay Arellano said...

Rix!!! I'm so happy you're gonna be a mom na :) I'm sure Alex is excited! I pray that God grants your goals according to His will. :) Hey, I'm blogging again as well :)