Friday, December 31, 2010

What do I want to accomplish in 2011?

In random order,

1. graduate in February and march in May
2. BIG thanksgiving party for my graduation, birthday, and baby shower in june- ALL in ONE!
3. get a stabler teaching job at a public school
4. have a safe and not-so-painful delivery (nothing is impossible!lol)
5. happier marriage
6. get closer to God
7. better handling with my anger issues
8. visit philippines with our little tot in december (exciting!)
9. more prayers for my family and close friend who is praying for a vibrant lovelife

So help me God..

2 comments:

Arjay Arellano said...

Rix Happy New Year! Ako I pray for healthy and exciting pregnancy for you. your life is about to change, in a major major way, so have fun!!! Miss u friend! :)

Rica said...

Major major tlga jay!!!!I need the prayers! I also pray for more blessings or you, jay! You have done a major major great job!I miss you!